Skip to content
The narrow chip up moves the focus away from the Latissimus Dorsi, onto the Brachialis.
The range of motion is less than the wide chin up and to some may seem easier.
- Grasp the overhead bars with a narrow neutral grip (palms inwards)
- Step up onto the lever or platform
- Allow the body to drop until a mild stretch is felt down the sides
- Keeping the elbows pointing forwards and shoulder width pull the body up
- Pull the body up until the shoulders are the same height as the hands
- Allow the body to drop to the starting position
- A mild stretch may be felt down the sides
seconds per repitition
Please be patient, it's our first week!
IT’S EASY TO USE AND IT’S 100% FREE
- Create Routines
- Record your progress
WHATEVER YOUR GOALS, WE’VE GOT EXERCISES AND WORKOUTS FOR YOU