Skip to content
This is a great exercises for the chest and triceps.
By pointing the elbows backwards the focus is turned away from the chest and onto the triceps.
- Set the dipping bars to shoulder wide
- Hold the bars with thumbs facing forward
- Step up onto the lever or platform
- The torso should be vertical with hips straight
- The elbows should be tight to you sides
- Allow the body to drop as low as you can, allowing wrists to flex (abduct)
- Keeping back and hips straight push yourself up
- The elbows should be tight at your sides
- Do not lean forward
- Stop when elbows are fully extended
- Allow the body to drop to the starting position
- A mild stretch may be felt across the chest/shoulders
seconds per repitition
Please be patient, it's our first week!
IT’S EASY TO USE AND IT’S 100% FREE
- Create Routines
- Record your progress
WHATEVER YOUR GOALS, WE’VE GOT EXERCISES AND WORKOUTS FOR YOU