Skip to content
A great exercise for the pec muscles.
- Lie on your back on a flat bench
- Grip the bar with an overhand grip
- The grip should be wider than elbow width
- Lift the bar off of the rack
- Lower the bar down until it almost touches the chest
- Press the bar smoothly upwards, without jerking
- Stop when the elbows are straight
seconds per repitition
For heavy weights make sure you have someone to ‘spot’ for you.
Please be patient, it's our first week!
IT’S EASY TO USE AND IT’S 100% FREE
- Create Routines
- Record your progress
WHATEVER YOUR GOALS, WE’VE GOT EXERCISES AND WORKOUTS FOR YOU