Skip to content
- The barbell should be gripped overhand roughly shoulder width apart
- Curl the bar up towards your chest
- Keep the elbows fixed above your hips
- At the very top allow the elbows to move forward slightly.
- Move the elbows back to above hips
- Allow the bar to lower until arms are fully extended
seconds per repitition
Please be patient, it's our first week!
IT’S EASY TO USE AND IT’S 100% FREE
- Create Routines
- Record your progress
WHATEVER YOUR GOALS, WE’VE GOT EXERCISES AND WORKOUTS FOR YOU