Skip to content
Barbell Guillotine Bench Press
- Lie on your back on a flat bench
- With an overhand grip grasp the bar wider than shoulder width
- Dismount the bar from the rack
- Lower the bar smoothly until it almost touches the neck
- The upper arms will be at right angles to the chest
- Smoothly raise the bar until the elbows are straight
seconds per repitition
It is strongly recommended to have help (a spotter) during this exercise.
Please be patient, it's our first week!
IT’S EASY TO USE AND IT’S 100% FREE
- Create Routines
- Record your progress
WHATEVER YOUR GOALS, WE’VE GOT EXERCISES AND WORKOUTS FOR YOU