Skip to content
Barbell Pullover - Bent Arms
- Lie perpendicular across a flat bench
- Your shoulders should be fully supported.
- Allow your hips to flex, slightly lowering your buttocks
- Grasp a barbell (A partner may help) with palms facing up.
- Hands should be elbow width apart
- Elbows should be bent to 90°
- Without flexing the elbows lower the bar down behind head
- Stop when a either a stretch is felt or the upper arms are parallel to your torso.
- Keeping elbows fixed pull the bar back over head
- Stop when upper arms are parallel to torso
seconds per repitition
Please be patient, it's our first week!
IT’S EASY TO USE AND IT’S 100% FREE
- Create Routines
- Record your progress
WHATEVER YOUR GOALS, WE’VE GOT EXERCISES AND WORKOUTS FOR YOU