Skip to content
Barbell Shoulder Press - Behind The Neck
- Sit on a bench with the barbell in a rack
- Ideally, the barbell should rest just above shoulder height
- The barbell should be behind your neck.
- Grasp the barbell with palms facing forward
- Your forearms should be vertical
- Smoothly press the bar up untill arms are fully extended
- It is okay, to lean the head forward slightly for clearance
- Allow barbell to return behind neck.
- Care must be taken as barbell comes into proximity of neck/spine
seconds per repitition
Please be patient, it's our first week!
IT’S EASY TO USE AND IT’S 100% FREE
- Create Routines
- Record your progress
WHATEVER YOUR GOALS, WE’VE GOT EXERCISES AND WORKOUTS FOR YOU