Skip to content
Barbell Straight Leg Deadlift
This exercise is designed to increase lower back strength.
- Place the feat shoulder width apart and flat on the floor
- The feet should be half way under the bar
- Grasp the bar with and overhand grip about shoulder width or wider.
- Lift the bar without jerking by firstly extending knees and then hips
- Knees and hips should be fully extended.
- At the very top slightly lift (elevate) and pull back (retract) shoulders
- The arms and back should be straight during the whole exercise
- Keep the bar close to thighs
- Lower the bar to shin height
seconds per repitition
For those with limited flexibility, in-proper action may lead to back problems
Please be patient, it's our first week!
IT’S EASY TO USE AND IT’S 100% FREE
- Create Routines
- Record your progress
WHATEVER YOUR GOALS, WE’VE GOT EXERCISES AND WORKOUTS FOR YOU