Skip to content
Cable Heavy Triceps Pushdown
- Attach a flat bar/rope attachment to a high pulley machine
- Stand facing the machine one foot in front of the other
- Lean forward to approximately 15° – 30°
- Grasp the bar with an overhand grip
- Position the elbows shoulder width, with upper arms vertical.
- Push the bar down until elbows are fully extended
- Allow the weights to pull the attachment back to the starting position
- Elbows may move temporarily forward at top to relieve muscle tension
seconds per repitition
Please be patient, it's our first week!
IT’S EASY TO USE AND IT’S 100% FREE
- Create Routines
- Record your progress
WHATEVER YOUR GOALS, WE’VE GOT EXERCISES AND WORKOUTS FOR YOU