Skip to content
Cable Lying Straight Leg & Hip Raise
- Attach an ankle strap to each ankles
- Lie on your back on the floor
- It really helps to grab hold of something close to your head that would keep your shoulders firmly on the ground
- Keeping the knees straight, flex the hips
- Lift your legs until your legs are vertical
- As your legs approach vertical, crunch your abdominal muscles to lift your hips from the floor
- Lower your legs slowly and smoothly
seconds per repitition
Not recommended for those with lower back issues or limited hip flexibility.
Please be patient, it's our first week!
IT’S EASY TO USE AND IT’S 100% FREE
- Create Routines
- Record your progress
WHATEVER YOUR GOALS, WE’VE GOT EXERCISES AND WORKOUTS FOR YOU