Skip to content
- Attach a wide pulldown bar to a high cable pulley machine
- Sit down with thighs secured under pads
- The torso should be vertical
- Grasp the bar with a wide overhand grip
- Lean the head forward slightly for clearance
- Pull the bar down to across the back of neck
- Allow the weights to pull the bar back to the starting position
- Allow arms to become fully extended
- A slight stretch may be felt in the lats.
seconds per repitition
Please be patient, it's our first week!
IT’S EASY TO USE AND IT’S 100% FREE
- Create Routines
- Record your progress
WHATEVER YOUR GOALS, WE’VE GOT EXERCISES AND WORKOUTS FOR YOU