Skip to content
Dumbbell Backwards Lunge - Short
- Grasp a pair of dumbbells allowing them to hand at your side
- Staring at a fixed point may improve balance during the exercise
- Your feet should be no more than shoulder width apart
- Take a stride short backwards, landing on the forefoot.
- Bend the back knee and extend hip.
- Carefully lower the rear knee almost to the floor
- A short lunge will emphasis the quadracepts, however the front knee should not be forward of toes
- A long lunge will emphasis the gluteus-maximus however. Returning to standing may be harder
- Push back hard with the back leg, extending the knee then flexing hip
- Keep the torso vertical throughout the whole exercise
seconds per repitition
Please be patient, it's our first week!
IT’S EASY TO USE AND IT’S 100% FREE
- Create Routines
- Record your progress
WHATEVER YOUR GOALS, WE’VE GOT EXERCISES AND WORKOUTS FOR YOU