Skip to content
Dumbbell High Bench Lying Row
- Lie face down (prone) on a high and level bench
- The bench should be high enough to allow an extended arm to swing freely
- Grasp a pair of dumbbells
- The thumbs of both hands should be facing forward
- Keeping the elbows close to the bench, lift the dumbbells.
- Lift by by flexing the elbows and extending the shoulders
- Lift the dumbbells up until the upper arms are parallel to the floor
- Lower the dumbbells back to the starting position
seconds per repitition
Please be patient, it's our first week!
IT’S EASY TO USE AND IT’S 100% FREE
- Create Routines
- Record your progress
WHATEVER YOUR GOALS, WE’VE GOT EXERCISES AND WORKOUTS FOR YOU