Skip to content
- Stand with a pair of dumbbells hanging to the sides
- Lean slightly forward (10-15°) and bend the knees slightly for balance
- The palm should be facing each other with the thumbs facing forward
- Allow the dumbbells to pull the shoulders down (depress)
- Lift the dumbbells by shrugging the shoulders (elevation)
- Lift the dumbbells as high as you can
- Choose a set of dumbbells that are not so heavy that range of motion is reduced.
- Lower the dumbbell back to the starting position
- A mild stretch may be felt in the traps
seconds per repitition
Please be patient, it's our first week!
IT’S EASY TO USE AND IT’S 100% FREE
- Create Routines
- Record your progress
WHATEVER YOUR GOALS, WE’VE GOT EXERCISES AND WORKOUTS FOR YOU