Skip to content
- Grasp a pair of dumbbells and allow them to hang at your sides
- Staring at a fixed point may improve balance during the exercise
- Keeping your back straight, squat down until thighs are parallel to floor
- If heels lift or weight shifts onto toes dont squat so low.
- Lift the dumbbells firstly with the knees then with hips
- Lift until knees and hips are fully extended
- Try to keep weight distribution across whole of foot even.
seconds per repitition
Please be patient, it's our first week!
IT’S EASY TO USE AND IT’S 100% FREE
- Create Routines
- Record your progress
WHATEVER YOUR GOALS, WE’VE GOT EXERCISES AND WORKOUTS FOR YOU