Skip to content
Although targetting the deltoids, this is a great exercise for many of the back muscles.
- Adjust chest pad so that when holding handgrips a slight stretch is felt in the shoulders.
- Place lower legs on shin rests where fitted.
- The height of seat is down to preference – start with shoulders at handle height.
- Grasp horizontal handles with overhand grip.
- Pull the levers back keeping elbows pointing out to sides
- Keep the hands, elbows and shoulders in line
- Keep the wrists flat
- Do not swing the weight using momemtum
- Do not pull the chest away from the pad
- Allow the weights to pull hands back to starting position
- A mild stretch may be felt in the back
seconds per repitition
Keep your torso stationary to avoid back injury.
Please be patient, it's our first week!
IT’S EASY TO USE AND IT’S 100% FREE
- Create Routines
- Record your progress
WHATEVER YOUR GOALS, WE’VE GOT EXERCISES AND WORKOUTS FOR YOU