Skip to content
Seated Chest Press - Vertical Grip
By using the vertical grips and keeping the elbows narrow, more focus is placed on the triceps.
- Set the seat position high so that vertical grips are waist height
- Your feet should be flat on the floor
- Keep the elbows at the same height as the levers
- Push the handles out keeping the elbows at the same width as the wrists
- Keep the wrist flat
- Allow the weights to push hands back to starting position
- Allow the shoulders to fully extend back
seconds per repitition
Please be patient, it's our first week!
IT’S EASY TO USE AND IT’S 100% FREE
- Create Routines
- Record your progress
WHATEVER YOUR GOALS, WE’VE GOT EXERCISES AND WORKOUTS FOR YOU