Skip to content
Using the vertical grip and keeping the elbows narrow distributes the load across the whole back.
- Adjust chest pad so that when holding handgrips a slight stretch is felt in the shoulders.
- Place lower legs on shin rests where fitted.
- Set the seat high so that the handles are at waist height
- Grasp the vertical grips with palms facing in
- Pull the levers back keeping the elbows close to the sides
- Keep the wrists flat
- Do not swing the weight using momemtum
- Do not pull the chest away from the pad
- Allow the weights to pull hands back to starting position
- A mild stretch may be felt in the back
seconds per repitition
Keep the torso still, avoiding jerky motions to prevent back injury.
Please be patient, it's our first week!
IT’S EASY TO USE AND IT’S 100% FREE
- Create Routines
- Record your progress
WHATEVER YOUR GOALS, WE’VE GOT EXERCISES AND WORKOUTS FOR YOU