Skip to content
The smith machine dead lift is great for the hip and back.
- Place the feat shoulder width apart and flat on the floor
- The feet should be half way under the bar
- Grasp the bar with and overhand grip about shoulder width or wider.
- Lift the bar without jerking by firstly extending knees and then hips
- Knees and hips should be fully extended.
- At the very top slightly lift (elevate) and pull back (retract) shoulders
- The arms and back should be straight during the whole exercise
- Keep the bar close to thighs
- Lower the bar completely to the floor
seconds per repitition
If you suffer from back problems, then this exercise isn’t recommended.
Keep the back as flat as possible and perform the exercise smoothly, without jerking.
Please be patient, it's our first week!
IT’S EASY TO USE AND IT’S 100% FREE
- Create Routines
- Record your progress
WHATEVER YOUR GOALS, WE’VE GOT EXERCISES AND WORKOUTS FOR YOU