Skip to content
Smiths Machine Shoulder Press - Behind The Neck
- Sit on a bench with back to the smith machine
- Ideally, the bar should rest just above shoulder height
- The smith bar be behind your neck.
- Grasp the bar with palms facing forward
- Your forearms should be vertical
- Smoothly press the bar up untill arms are fully extended
- It is okay, to lean the head forward slightly for clearance
- Allow bar to return behind neck.
- Care must be taken as bar comes into proximity of neck/spine
seconds per repitition
Please be patient, it's our first week!
IT’S EASY TO USE AND IT’S 100% FREE
- Create Routines
- Record your progress
WHATEVER YOUR GOALS, WE’VE GOT EXERCISES AND WORKOUTS FOR YOU