Skip to content
Smiths Machine Upright Row
- Grasp the bar with an overhand shoulder width or narrower grip
- Start with straight arms, bar hanging near thighs.
- Flexing at the elbows,lift the bar up to neck height
- Keep bar close to torso and elbows pointing out to sides
- The wrists should flex (abduct) as bar rises
- Lower the bar back to thighs
seconds per repitition
Please be patient, it's our first week!
IT’S EASY TO USE AND IT’S 100% FREE
- Create Routines
- Record your progress
WHATEVER YOUR GOALS, WE’VE GOT EXERCISES AND WORKOUTS FOR YOU