Skip to content
- Anterior surface of inferior pubic ramus, inferior to origin of adductor longus.
- Pectineal line and superior part of medial lip of linea aspera.
- Anterior or posterior division of obturator nerve.
Arterial Supply :
- Obturator artery and medial circumflex femoral artery.
- Adducts and flexes the thigh and helps to laterally rotate the thigh.
Please be patient, it's our first week!
IT’S EASY TO USE AND IT’S 100% FREE
- Create Routines
- Record your progress
WHATEVER YOUR GOALS, WE’VE GOT EXERCISES AND WORKOUTS FOR YOU