Skip to content
- Anterior surface of body of pubis, just lateral to pubic symphysis.
- Middle third of linea aspera, between the more medial adductor magnus and brevis insertions and the more lateral origin of the vastus medialis.
- Anterior division of obturator nerve.
Arterial Supply :
- Obturator artery and medial circumflex femoral artery.
- Adducts and flexes the thigh and helps to laterally rotate the hip joint.
Please be patient, it's our first week!
IT’S EASY TO USE AND IT’S 100% FREE
- Create Routines
- Record your progress
WHATEVER YOUR GOALS, WE’VE GOT EXERCISES AND WORKOUTS FOR YOU