Skip to content
/ Adductor Pollicis (Hand)
- Oblique head: Bases of 2nd and 3rd metacarpals
- capitate and adjacent carpals
- Transverse head: Anterior surface of body of 3rd metacarpal
- Medial side of base of proximal phalanx of thumb.
- Deep branch of ulnar nerve (C8 and T1).
Arterial Supply :
- Deep palmar arterial arch.
- Draws 1st metacarpal laterally to oppose thumb toward center of palm and rotates it medially.
Please be patient, it's our first week!
IT’S EASY TO USE AND IT’S 100% FREE
- Create Routines
- Record your progress
WHATEVER YOUR GOALS, WE’VE GOT EXERCISES AND WORKOUTS FOR YOU