Skip to content
/ Flexor Digitorum Longus
- Posterior surface of tibia distal to popliteal line.
- Splits into four slips after passing through medial intermuscular septum of plantar surface of foot.
- these slips then insert on plantar surface of bases of 2nd – 5th distal phalanges.
Arterial Supply :
- Muscular branch of posterior tibial artery.
- Flexes toes 2 – 5; also helps in plantar flexion of ankle.
Please be patient, it's our first week!
IT’S EASY TO USE AND IT’S 100% FREE
- Create Routines
- Record your progress
WHATEVER YOUR GOALS, WE’VE GOT EXERCISES AND WORKOUTS FOR YOU