Skip to content
- Psoas From anterior surfaces and lower borders of transverse processes of L1 – L5 and bodies and discs of T12 – L5.
- Illiacus From upper 2/3 of iliac fossa of ilium, internal lip of iliac crest, lateral aspect of sacrum, ventral sacroiliac ligament and lower portion of iliolumbar ligament.
- Psoas From direct fibers of L1 – L3 of lumbar plexus.
- Illiacus From muscular branch of femoral nerve.
Arterial Supply :
- Lumbar branch of iliopsoas branch of internal iliac artery.
- Flex the torso and thigh with respect to each other.
Please be patient, it's our first week!
IT’S EASY TO USE AND IT’S 100% FREE
- Create Routines
- Record your progress
WHATEVER YOUR GOALS, WE’VE GOT EXERCISES AND WORKOUTS FOR YOU