Skip to content
- Base and medial side of metatarsals 3-5.
- Bases of proximal phalanges and extensor expansions of digits 3.
- Deep branch of the lateral plantar nerve.
- Adduct digits 3-5 (move these digits toward the midline of the foot as defined by a plane through the second digit).
- Flexes the metacarpophalangeal and extend interphalangeal joints of digits 3-5.
Please be patient, it's our first week!
IT’S EASY TO USE AND IT’S 100% FREE
- Create Routines
- Record your progress
WHATEVER YOUR GOALS, WE’VE GOT EXERCISES AND WORKOUTS FOR YOU