Skip to content
/ Obturator Internus
- Internal surface of obturator membrane and posterior bony margins of obturator foramen.
- Medial surface of greater trochanter of femur, in common with superior and inferior gemelli.
- Nerve to the obturator internus and superior gemellus – a branch of the sacral plexus (L5, S1).
Arterial Supply :
- Internal pudendal, superior and inferior gluteal arteries.
- Rotates the thigh laterally; also helps abduct the thigh when it is flexed.
Please be patient, it's our first week!
IT’S EASY TO USE AND IT’S 100% FREE
- Create Routines
- Record your progress
WHATEVER YOUR GOALS, WE’VE GOT EXERCISES AND WORKOUTS FOR YOU