Skip to content
- Flexor retinaculum and tubercles of scaphoid and trapezium.
- Lateral side of 1st metacarpal.
- Recurrent branch of median nerve (C8 and T1).
Arterial Supply :
- Superficial palmar branch of the radial artery.
- Draws 1st metacarpal laterally to oppose thumb toward center of palm and rotates it medially.
Please be patient, it's our first week!
IT’S EASY TO USE AND IT’S 100% FREE
- Create Routines
- Record your progress
WHATEVER YOUR GOALS, WE’VE GOT EXERCISES AND WORKOUTS FOR YOU