Skip to content
- Head of fibula.
- Upper 1/2 – 2/3 of lateral fibular shaft surface.
- Also anterior and posterior intermuscular septa of leg.
- Plantar posterolateral aspect of medial cuneiform and lateral side of 1st metatarsal base.
- Superficial peroneal nerve (L5, S1, S2).
- May also receive additional innervation from common or deep peroneal nerves.
Arterial Supply :
- Anterior tibial and peroneal arteries.
- Everts foot and plantar flexes ankle.
- Also helps to support the transverse arch of the foot.
Please be patient, it's our first week!
IT’S EASY TO USE AND IT’S 100% FREE
- Create Routines
- Record your progress
WHATEVER YOUR GOALS, WE’VE GOT EXERCISES AND WORKOUTS FOR YOU