Skip to content
- Anterior part of the popliteal groove on lateral surface of lateral femoral condyle.
- Posterior surface of tibia in a fan-like fashion, just superior to the popliteal line.
- Tibial nerve (L4, L5, S1)
Arterial Supply :
- Medial inferior genicular branch of popliteal artery and muscular branch of posterior tibial artery.
- Rotates knee medially and flexes the leg on the thigh.
Please be patient, it's our first week!
IT’S EASY TO USE AND IT’S 100% FREE
- Create Routines
- Record your progress
WHATEVER YOUR GOALS, WE’VE GOT EXERCISES AND WORKOUTS FOR YOU