Skip to content
- Superior lateral quadrant of the ischial tuberosity.
- Posterior surface of the medial tibial condyle.
Arterial Supply :
- Perforating branches of profunda femoris artery,
- Inferior gluteal artery
- and the superior muscular branches of popliteal artery
- Extends the thigh, flexes the knee and also rotates the tibia medially, especially when the knee is flexed.
Please be patient, it's our first week!
IT’S EASY TO USE AND IT’S 100% FREE
- Create Routines
- Record your progress
WHATEVER YOUR GOALS, WE’VE GOT EXERCISES AND WORKOUTS FOR YOU