Skip to content
- From common tendon with long head of biceps femoris, from superior medial quadrant of the posterior portion of the ischial tuberosity.
- Superior aspect of medial portion of tibial shaft.
Arterial Supply :
- Perforating branches of profunda femoris artery,
- Inferior gluteal artery
- and the superior muscular branches of popliteal artery
- Extends the thigh and flexes the knee and also rotates the tibia medially, especially when the knee is flexed.
Please be patient, it's our first week!
IT’S EASY TO USE AND IT’S 100% FREE
- Create Routines
- Record your progress
WHATEVER YOUR GOALS, WE’VE GOT EXERCISES AND WORKOUTS FOR YOU