Skip to content
- Outer surfaces and superior borders of ribs 1-8 (or 9)
- and the fascia covering the first intercostal space.
- Medial border of the scapula on its costal (deep) surface.
- Long thoracic nerve (from ventral rami C5-C7)
Arterial Supply :
- Draws the scapula forward.
- The inferior fibers rotate the scapula superiorly.
Please be patient, it's our first week!
IT’S EASY TO USE AND IT’S 100% FREE
- Create Routines
- Record your progress
WHATEVER YOUR GOALS, WE’VE GOT EXERCISES AND WORKOUTS FOR YOU