Skip to content
- Posterior aspect of fibular head,
- Upper 1/4 – 1/3 of posterior surface of fibula,
- Middle 1/3 of medial border of tibial shaft
- and from posterior surface of a tendinous arch spanning the two sites of bone origin.
- Eventually unites with the gastrocnemius aponeurosis to form the Achilles tendon,
- inserting on the middle 1/3 of the posterior calcaneal surface.
Arterial Supply :
- Posterior tibial, peroneal and sural arteries.
- Powerful plantar flexor of ankle.
Please be patient, it's our first week!
IT’S EASY TO USE AND IT’S 100% FREE
- Create Routines
- Record your progress
WHATEVER YOUR GOALS, WE’VE GOT EXERCISES AND WORKOUTS FOR YOU