Skip to content
- Lateral condyle of tibia,
- proximal 1/2 – 2/3 or lateral surface of tibial shaft,
- interosseous membrane and the deep surface of the fascia cruris
- Medial and plantar surfaces of 1st cuneiform and on base of first metatarsal.
- Deep peroneal nerve (L4, L5, S1)
Arterial Supply :
- Dorsiflexor of ankle and invertor of foot.
Please be patient, it's our first week!
IT’S EASY TO USE AND IT’S 100% FREE
- Create Routines
- Record your progress
WHATEVER YOUR GOALS, WE’VE GOT EXERCISES AND WORKOUTS FOR YOU