Skip to content
/ Trapezius (Upper Fibres)
- Medial third of superior nuchal line; external occipital protruberance, nuchal ligament and spinous processes of C7 – T12 vertebrae.
- Lateral third of clavicle, acromion and spine of scapula.
- Spinal root of accessory nerve (CN XI) (motor) and cervical nerves (C3 and C4) (pain and proprioception).
Arterial Supply :
- Transverse certical artery.
- Elevates scapula
- Retracts scapula
- Rotates scapula
- Upper (superior) fibers elevate scapula.
Please be patient, it's our first week!
IT’S EASY TO USE AND IT’S 100% FREE
- Create Routines
- Record your progress
WHATEVER YOUR GOALS, WE’VE GOT EXERCISES AND WORKOUTS FOR YOU